Sunday, July 1, 2007

Hello There all you bloggers! I have finally decided to try this out. I am not very computer literate so I am very nervous. I really think that this blogging business is so fun though! So I am overcoming a fear and diving into it! I really have no idea what I am doing. So bare with me as I try to post my page. It might seem empty for a while, but I am sure that I will get the hang of it and become a "pro" like everyone else. (cross my fingers)
It is so fun to see how everyone is doing. Hi! from my family to all of you. We are excited to become a part of the "blogging family".

11 comments:

Rachel Cunningham said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. It is fun to see your cute daughter and your new house!

Kasey said...

Hi Laree! Came acorss you and wanted to say hey! Hope you are loving Queen Creek. I'm so excited the road is getting so close to being done! YEAH!
Kasey Turner =)

Erica said...

Hello LaRee! I'm so excited your starting a blog!

MichelleY said...

I found you - no I'm not really a stalker! Your little girl is SO cute, and have fun blogging! It's the most entertaining thing to do out in Q.C.:)

Amy said...

LAREE!!!!!!
I am so glad that you blog! By the way I have not seen or talked to you in quite a while. HOw are you doing...we need to chat one of these days! Call me!

Shanell said...

Seriously, I never knew that every person I know has a blog! I just started last month. It is so fun LaRee, I'll add you to my list!

auburn and chris said...

Um hello! Welcome to the madness! How fun!

Staci said...

Yeah LaRee! Don't be scared, it is kinda hard at first, but then it gets really easy to post & you'll be blogging like crazy:)

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

I found your blog. I want to see some fun pictures! It was nice to see you at the reunion. You are such a sweet person.

See it Try it Love it said...

Yeah Laree, so glad to see you have joined in on the fun. You wont regret it. Can't wait to see more pics.

The Parkers said...

I am so excited you started a blog, I just love it cause I get to see what is going on with everyone! I have to agree with Staci that you will get the hang of it, I am still learning new things so it is way fun and my word your little girl is so big and looks just like you...it is good to hear from you!! Take care!
Love Ally